Damianitsa’s mission is to produce premium wines that are liked by the cosmopolitan wine lover, preserving the centuries-old heritage of Bulgarian winemaking.
Basic facts and figures:
- Founded in 1940
- Nationalized in 1947
- Privatized in 1997
- Bottling capacity: 2,000,000 bottles
- Most famous brands: No Man’s Land, Uniqato and ReDark
- Strong positions in the premium and super premium categories
- One of the 5 main players in the domestic market / Euromonitor International (February 2006)
- Investments 2006/2007: 710,000 EUR – bottling line; labeling machine; equipment for precise processing of grapes; fermentation vessels, barrels, vines.
- ISO 9001:2000 certified in 2007